The golf laser range finder with GPS
- Full-colour 2-D course view mapping is integrated in the viewfinder display for more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Shows a detailed green view in a 2-D overlay with front and back information as soon as you lock the flag
- Most accurate distance measurements, within 10″ to the flag, up to 350 yards (320 metres)
- Image stablisation reduces shakiness and makes it easier to find and range the flag
- PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts distances based on uphill or downhill slope; turns on or off for tournament play
See the game differently
Approach Z80 laser range finder with GPS is the most accurate laser range finder available. It also gives you a new perspective on more than 41,000 courses worldwide. Looking through the viewfinder, you can see the view you ranged to as well as a full-colour CourseView overlay in 2-D for the hole you’re playing, showing distances to hazards and to the front and back of the green. Then when you activate the laser range finder, you get absolute precise distances to any ranged target within 10”. The Approach Z80 automatically determines which hole you are currently playing to provide appropriate course layout and par information.
Lock onto the flag
Image stabilisation makes it easier to find and range to the flag. The ingenious flag finder locks on the flag of any hole. After flag lock, the view finder changes automatically to add a detailed 2-D view on the green layout plus distances to the front and back of the green. The view through the range finder shows the hole at 6-times magnification for clear, crisp views with augmented map overlays that show the hole layout.
Help for uphill and downhill shots
The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages for uphill or downhill shots based on the change in elevation from where you are standing to the location labelled on the map. This makes figuring out which club to use for uphill and downhill shots much easier. And for tournament play, you can turn PlaysLike Distance on or off. There’s even a PinPointer feature that helps show you the direction to the green on blind shots.
See what’s in play
Once you range an object, the Laser Range Arc feature draws an arc on the 2-D course view map at the distance the laser ranged, so you can see everything that is in play at that distance.