Open-array radar with industry-leading 120 W solid-state output power
- 6′, 120 W solid-state open-array radar with pedestal
- MotionScope™ technology detects and highlights moving targets in different colours to help avoid collisions, find flocks of birds and track weather
- Pulse Compression technology provides high-resolution imaging while maximising energy to enhance target detection and identification
- True echo trails display a fading trail to help you quickly and easily identify moving targets while accounting for the movement of your own boat
- Overlay radar on your chart screen as single display or split screen with independent range settings
Our GMR Fantom 126 solid-state radar with 120 W of power uses MotionScope technology to detect and highlight moving targets in different colours to show if they are moving away or approaching, which helps you avoid potential collisions, find flocks of birds and track weather. It includes Pulse Compression technology that provides high-resolution imaging and maximises energy to help you detect and identify targets. It has a detection range of 20′ to 96 nautical miles.
High-power 120 W radar with narrow beam
You get excellent close and long-range target detection from as close as 20′ to 96 nautical miles, even in fog or rain. The narrow horizontal beamwidth provides a high-resolution image, and the high antenna gain picks out weak targets at a distance. This radar paints a clear, concise image of the shoreline, other vessels and impending weather — right on your Garmin chartplotter. Get consistent target positions, excellent target separation that helps you distinguish large targets from small ones and adjustable rotation speed for fast screen updates.