The GPS Smartwatch That Belongs on Water
- Stainless steel EXO™ antenna with GPS and GLONASS reception
- Navigation features include 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer, TracBack® and Sight ‘N Go
- Easy-to-use marine apps provide local tide data, sail racing data, fish catch counter and competition timer, anchor watch, alarm clock and more
- Multisport functions for running, hiking, swimming and more
- Activity tracking¹ feature counts steps taken, calories burned and stairs climbed
quatix 3 GPS smartwatch belongs on the water. Equipped with important cruising, fishing and sailing capabilities, its appearance commands attention, even on land. More than a watch, it’s a wearable instrument that streams data from compatible Garmin electronics. This smartwatch features a fish catch counter and competition timer, race timer, start line and tack assist for sailors, plus an anchor watch to warn you of drifting. Delivers smart notifications for emails, text messages and more. It can even control your FUSION® stereo system. Also includes activity tracking and multisport functions for running, hiking, swimming and more.
Navigate Your Way
No other navigator GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) wristwatch offers you the combined training functions and our leading GPS technology. quatix 3 provides comprehensive navigation and tracking functionalities to guide you across water and off the beaten track. Its built-in sensors provide information on heading, elevation and weather changes.
It records a GPS track log creating a “bread crumb trail” as you move. It also allows you to mark locations, such as a start/finish line, course checkpoint, or a dock, mooring, campsite, vehicle or other point of interest. With quatix 3, you can create and follow courses, mark up to 1,000 locations and store up to 10,000 track points and navigate to them. Plan trips and share adventures with friends and family using BaseCamp™.
Connected features include automatic uploads, live tracking and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect™ and Garmin Connect™ Mobile online fitness applications, plus optional downloads of unique apps for watch/phone integration.³